Wednesday 11 February 2009

A few random lines

(1)
I see, I dream, I wish,
I conceive an idea,
I see, I shatter, I break.
I shed water then I forget
I am low but still I grow,
then again I dream
and circle completes.
(2)
Don't make an effort to write,
it is not in everybody's might.
But still just write few random lines,
not to show off but to let out
the little wish to write.
There walks the great lion strutting along the way.
His kingship worshipped by many,
with no fear along the way.
When will I learn to break,
the clutches of rhyme.
Learn to write
with no rhyme scheme in sight.
The lion comes in sight again,
making me weave dreams once again.
I fly and fly and keep weaving,
never to touch the reality.
There is no wish to touch the ground
No desire to be anywhere
But there and only there
where the heart beats and time flies.

No comments: