Tuesday 21 March 2017

Living every day of my life

So this is a short verse I wrote as I celebrate World Poetry Day.

Living through everyday
Waking and living every minute of my life
Conscious my being
Conscious of the people surrounding me
The sound of the bubbling chai
I am aware of my happiness
Happiness of being surrounded by my loved ones
Happiness of having you around me
Touch of your skin
Your lips caressing me
I am aware of my happiness
I am happy being me

I know, I know
How you despise 
Whipping eggs and cheese for me
Humming away in your honest man's sweat in our tiny kitchenette
But you still do it
Dear Husband
You do it for me
Breaking my mental barriers
Breaking your physical boundaries

I love this little world of ours
Swearing and sweating our time on Earth
This is love
And this is happiness
I am aware of my happiness
I am happy being me.

1 comment:

krist0ph3r said...

छोटूउउउउउऊ 😘